With The Digital Excellence Monitor 2021, we’ll unleash a full year (August 2020 – July 2021) of online customer experience research in the Dutch market with rankings in six industries: Automotive, Energy, Finance, Insurance, Retail and Telecom.
This year's winner
Greenchoice is topping the Energy CX ranking with an average Digital CX Score of 67, on desktop and smartphone. Discover your position and find out how you score compared to industry winner Greenchoice!
Greenchoice 2021 Awards
What you'll get when you join the WUA platform
- Full ranking of all 137 Dutch websites measured (August 2020 – July 2021)
- Know where you stand in the ranking and compare yourself to the direct competition in your industry, and to the #1
- Unlimited access to a Free Digital Experience Dashboard of our full product on journey-level
- Unlimited access to the Digital Excellence Monitor 2021 Dashboard
- Device breakdowns with desktop and smartphone rankings, per industry
That’s easy, just create a free MyWUA account and you can access the full Digital Excellence Monitor 2021 dashboard there. A nice bonus: you’ll also have access to a demo dashboard of our full product, so you can explore what CX benchmarking really looks like!
You can name yourself an industry “winner” if your Digital CX Score is the highest of all the market players in your industry, on desktop and smartphone combined (average). This year, you’re not a winner if you’re #1 on desktop or smartphone ONLY. If you’re a market player (like ANWB), who’s active in multiple industries, it could be that you are the winner in more than 1 industry.